Copyright and IP notice
All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material contained in this Website is owned by xCenta, a trading division of PIB Risk Management Limited. The Website contains trade marks, including the xCenta name and logo, which belong to xCenta or for which permission has been granted by the trade mark owner for use on the Website. You are only allowed to use the Website and the material contained therein (including any trade marks) as set out below.
Contents of the Website are licensed for use on individual sites, the use of the contents other than on such licensed sites is strictly prohibited.
You may on purchase of the required licence:
You may not:
- Access any part of the Website.
- Print off copies of any pages for your company's internal use but only for use on the site to which the licence relates.
- Copy (by printing off onto paper, storing on disk or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as specifically permitted above.
- Copy, distribute or otherwise use any material from the Website for any commercial purpose.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the Website.